Any literate individuals may apply for membership by filling up a membership
form. The awarded membership is valid for a year from the date of issue.
The membership charge will be Rs. 75 per head up to class X, Rs 100 per head upto
XII, Rs 125 for undergraduate and Rs 150 for rest.
For Library membership registration, Please click the link below.
Requirements for Membership
Library Member Registration
- One Passport size and one Auto size Photograph
- A form provided by the library should be filled up thoroughly by an applicant.
- After verification and approval of this application, an applicant will be a member of the library.
- Visitors' registration book has maintained in front of the desk of the librarian,
visitors should compulsory write his/her identity before enter into the library
- Readers using Prerana library are required to leave all bags, cases etc on the desk
of the librarian.
- The library cannot accept responsibility for reader's personal belongings, laptops
and valuables should not be left unattached. Readers are welcome to bring mobile
phones and personal audio equipment into the library but such equipment must not
disturb other library users. Telephone calls cannot be entertained inside the reading
Fines and charges apply
Library wants everyone has the opportunity to use the items they need. So, fines
are charged for the late returns. However,for your help to avoid fines, the librarian
will contact you shortly before your books are due back.
If you have given us a valid email address, you will be reminded by email before
items become overdue. However, it is your responsibility to check the due dates
on all books and return them by the date specified.
Fines can be paid at the Library Service Helpdesk by cash only. If your fines reach
Rs.500, you will not be able to renew, reserve or borrow items.
Report a lost or stolen card and get a replacement
Please report a lost or stolen library card to the library as soon as possible.
You are responsible for all checked out on your card. The library charges Rs. 20
to replace a lost card.